- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 5 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 5 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 5 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 5 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 5 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 5 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 5 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 6 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 6 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 6 years ago
505 Games To Bring Johnny Test To Nintendo DS
505 Games announced today that it is bringing Johnny Test, Cookie Jar Entertainment’s hit animated TV show on Cartoon Network, to the Nintendo DS on March 29, 2011. This is the first videogame based on Johnny Test that will include all of his favourite friends and foes from the show, including his super talking dog Dukey, his twin genius inventor sisters Mary and Susan, next-door neighbor Gil and villains Bling Bling Boy, Mr. Wacko, and Brain Freezer. Johnny Test for the DS is going to be a sidescreolling platform adventure!
Johnny Test Game Features:
- 12 Hilarious Levels! Play through 12 mind-bending levels of non-stop adventure, including side-splitting story and video game parodies.
- Alter-Ego Gameplay: Play as Johnny or as his alter egos: Johnny X or Trooper J!
- Push the Limits: Speed limits, time limits, physical limits – with a fantastic collection of gadgets fresh from the laboratory and power-ups galore!
- Customize Yourself: Change Johnny’s mood and ego as you play through each different level, utilizing his attitude to help advance in each situation.