- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Akane the Kunoichi coming soon to XBLA
We’ve expressed our love for 2D platform games many times, so it’s only narutal to get excited for Akane the Kunoichi. Akane the Kunoichi is an indie 2D platform, that has the words ‘old-school’ written all over it. The game will be released this Summer on XBLA and promises to run at constant 60fps. It will feature 3 secret ninja techniques, 15 stages and 5 bosses. Check out the game’s trailer after the jump.
According to the press release:
You are Akane, a Kunoichi ninja secretely loving her master Goro, a noble samurai. One day Goro is kidnapped by the evil Hiromi and her minions — you have to rescue him, but it won’t be an easy task. Many enemies will try to stop you, and you’ll have to be brave to fight against the evil ninjas and huge monsters loyal to Hiromi.