- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 6 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 6 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 6 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 6 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 6 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
AR.FlyingAce is a unique air combat game in augmented reality
AR.FlyingAce is a game of air combat in augmented reality. It takes place between two AR.Drone armed with Plasma missiles. The game’s objective is to virtually shoot down the opposition AR.Drone. Check out the trailer after the jump to take a taste of this unique game.
Each AR.Drone has an unlimited number of missiles. Once the AR.Drone enemy has been detected by the camera, a red cross-shaped timekeeper appears on the screen and the iPhone / iPod touch / iPad begins vibrating. The driver then has to shake his iDevice to activate the sending of a missile towards the other fighter. The missile trajectory will be visible in augmented reality on the screen of the iPhone / iPod touch / iPad until its impact on the enemy AR.Drone.
Life bars of both AR.Drone are displayed on the sides of pilot screens, the bar on the right corresponding to the opponent. If the level ends before either player has lost his virtual life, the winner will be the one with the highest life bar.
Game will be available on 27 April on the App Store.