- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Batheo – browser MMORPG set in Greece
YooGames has announced that the newest browser game, Batheo, will be launching soon. Batheo is a brand new browser MMORPG which allows you to directly enter the fierce and glorious ancient battles among Gods, Giants and Heroes, without having to go through strategy game conventions such as managing resources and building troops.
Batheo is set in Ancient Greece. Like many other strategy games, players must manage and grow a city. But Batheo also places a huge emphasis on combat. Players can arrange their soldiers in various formations, choose which heroes lead them, and what equipment they use. While the game has open PvP and encourages players to form leagues, it also comes with single player content. Batheo also has a slightly different construction system. Buildings build and upgrade instantly, but there is a timer that controls how often players can use the build feature.
Batheo’s Map Traversal System is an engrossing and unique type of PvE mode in which gamers need to fully traverse a particular Map before moving to the next level. Every map contains missions that have to be accomplished in pre-set orders so that gamers can strengthen their characters during the traversal process to prepare themselves for tougher challenges while waiting in subsequent Maps. It also allows gamers to recruit different types of NPC heroes after defeating them, rewards with various Laurels in each battle which can later be used in upgrading Technology and your hero rank.
Batheo, like all of Dragonsmeet’s games, will not require players to download – all play data is saved online. It is also free to play, but special items can be purchased via the game’s online item mall.