- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Battlestar Galactica Online passes Two Million Registrations in Three Months
Bigpoint announced today that their web browser-based massively multiplayer online game that is based on Battlestar Galactica has managed to hit two million registrations in just three months. This basically means that Battlestar Galactica Online attracted more than 20,000 new players each and every day during these three months. In case you are unaware of, Battlestar Galactica Online is a free-to-play browser-based MMORPG with 3D graphics.
Rob Ollett, managing director of Bigpoint International said:
“With BSGO continuing to achieve new benchmarks, and receive such a strong positive response from the fans, we’re excited to take its development to the next level. At just three-months in we’re at a point now where we can shift the majority of our attention to adding new content and addressing the community’s wish list.”
Bigpoint promised further game balancing, performance optimization, general polish, as well as new content and features. The new tier three “line” ships for both human and Cylon players are the latest major content additions and players can expect more as time goes by.