- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Blast Monkeys Passes 300,000 Downloads
Blast Monkeys is a physics based puzzle game for iOS and Android where players shoot their monkey through a series of rotating platforms, moving pegs, and other obstacles to collect bananas. The free version of the game features 30 levels, with another 30 unlockable (60 total) if you post on twitter/facebook or rate the app. The paid version features all 90 levels and no ads.
The free version of the game was recently featured on Free App a Day, and the paid version was free for two days as part of OpenFeint’s Free Games for Japan Relief Project. During this promotion, the game reached #40 on the Top Free Apps chart in the US, and the number #1 kids game in four countries.
After over 1,000 ratings on the Apple App Store, the game has a >4.5 star average rating! Also, the game has been featured in “New and Noteworthy” for the Kids and Puzzle categories in 16 countries, and the “What’s Hot” for the Kids and Puzzle categories in 21 countries. Several websites and reviewers have noticed the game, including Danny Grozdich’s YouTube show “The Gradual Report” and Adam Currey’s Big App Show.