- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Bohemia Interactive’s E3 Lineup
Bohemia Interactive announced today their E3 lineup. The company will demonstrate Carrier Command: Gaea Mission, Take On Helicopters and the much anticipated ArmA 3. Although the first two titles are quite interesting, we really can’t wait to see in action Bohemia’s military tactical sim FPS. Oh yeah, ArmA 3 will be playable at this year’s E3. We should also note that all those games are PC exclusives. Bohemia is perhaps the only developer that keeps producing high quality, triple-A games exclusively for the PC.
Michal Harangozo, Marketing and PR lead at Bohemia Interactive said:
“We’re so excited to be attending E3 as a company and this year marks our biggest presence to date. We’re proud to showcase our strong lineup of PC exclusive titles. This is a great opportunity to reach PC gamers the world over and show them what we have planned for the coming months.”
Additionally, the press release reads:
Prague, Czech Republic, May 20, 2011 – Bohemia Interactive, the award-winning independent game development studio, is pleased to announce that it will be exhibiting at the E3 Expo in Los Angeles from June 7-9th (South Hall, Booth #2803). Bohemia Interactive will showcase in their biggest ever presence at E3 to date with playable versions of its newly announced successor in the critically acclaimed mil-sim series, Arma 3, helicopter game, Take On Helicopters, as well as the long-awaited sci-fi action game, Carrier Command: Gaea Mission.
Arma 3 – the latest installment in the successful tactical mil-sim series, Arma, combines the strength of its predecessors with radical engine improvements. Arma 3 will provide players with a unique experience of sandbox-oriented combat gameplay set in the most detailed and vast environment of the series. Players will fight through a story-oriented campaign by taking control of a multitude of aircraft, vehicles and ships; shooting anything from pistols to sophisticated weaponry.
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission – The ground-breaking 80’s classic is back in this highly-anticipated next generation experience. Players will be treated to an immersive journey with an engaging story in the vast, free-roaming environment that spans 33 unique islands in 6 different climatic areas. Players will battle over air, land and sea in this exciting combination of the 1st and 3rd person action genre with strategic elements where the exploration and mastering of tactics is key and the thrill of a successful fight will spur the player onward to a victorious experience like no other.
Take On Helicopters – The upcoming all-new helicopter game is built on 10 years of experience with the development of complex military simulators. Immersing players in beautifully rich landscapes and an authentic helicopter experience, players will prove their flight skills in exciting challenges while mastering authentic roto-wing flight dynamics and creating their own missions.