- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 6 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Creating Messy Levels with Dustforce’s Level Editor
All wannabe janitors with parkour skills likely found a glimpse into their dreams with Hitbox Team’s Dustforce, which was released earlier this year. Also, if you are OCD like me, you were likely constantly yelling at the game “Must make clean!” Now, if there was anything that was missing that people were clamoring for, it was a level editor.
Well folks, you don’t have that much longer to wait for you to able to create some messy levels of your own that you and others can clean up. Coming out tomorrow will be a update that includes in it a level editor. Hitbox Team was even kind enough to upload a video showing off the editor in action.
The editor does seem very simple and easy to use, so much that even I could create a level. I won’t say it’ll be a great level or a pretty level or even one you’ll want to play, but a level nonetheless.
If you don’t have Dustforce yet, you can nab it on Steam for only $9.99. It’s well worth the price.