- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
CryEngine 2 powered game, Planet Arkadia, was officially launched today
Arkadia Studios announced today that their latest next generation Sci-Fi Treasure Hunting Online Game, Planet Arkadia, is launched. The game was under development for 18 months and is the first Sci-Fi Treasure Hunting game that utilizes a real cash economy system. Even though the game is based on Crytek’s CryEngine 2, you should not expect graphics similar to Crysis from this free-to-play game. Otherwise you’ll be disappointed.
In Planet Arkadia, more than 30 professions colonists can engage in and can cash out their in-game profit into their real life bank account. Furthermore, new colonists can stand a chance to loot Alienware Products (like Alienware M11x Laptops) on Planet Arkadia and take them home from the Virtual to Real World. Damn straight right!
Those interested can download the game from its official site.