- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 955 days ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 969 days ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 974 days ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 978 days ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 983 days ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 1009 days ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 1010 days ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 1036 days ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 1037 days ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 1037 days ago
Crysis 2 PC Patch 1.4 is now live
Crytek released the latest patch for Crysis 2. This patch updates the game’s version to 1.4 and offers various fixes. It also offers optimized SSAO and full screen effects on some graphics cards, improvements to anti-cheat measures and adds a vote-kick feature and a reserved slot system for server admins. The patch is available right now and will be downloaded automatically. In case you encounter any issues, you’re prompted to use ‘Crysis2Launcher.exe’ that is located in the Crysis2/Bin32 folder. Full feature list after the jump!
- • Vote-kicking feature added.
- • Added a reserved slot system for server admins.
- • Further improvements to anti-cheat measures.
- • Objectives are returned if they end up in forbidden areas.
- • Fix for Nanosuit Modules that could not be leveled in some circumstances.
- • Fix for some instances of errors logging into multiplayer that would report “Could not connect to Gamespy”.
- • Fix for unlock tokens failing to be awarded if a player quit a game in which they leveled up before the end of the round.
- • Fix for inconsistencies with weapon zooming.
- • Fix for outdated stats being saved when a client leaves mid-game.
- • Fixes to the Nanosuit Reboot option available at level 50.
- • Fixed several weapon exploits.
- • Fixed a rare issue where auto-aim, stealth kill and grab would not work on an AI.
- • Reduced memory footprint of sound.
- • Optimized full screen effects on some graphics cards.
- • Optimized SSAO on some graphics cards.