- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Eden Eternal Surpasses 100,000 Closed Beta Sign-Ups
Aeria Games announced today that Eden Eternal surpassed 100,000 sign ups for its closed beta phase. Eden Eternal’s closed beta will start on June 2nd and registrations will remain open until then. In case you were unaware of, Eden Eternal will be a free-to-play MMORPG. Those interested can sign-up for the closed beta phase at the game’s official site.
JT Nguyen, COO of Aeria Games said:
“We credit the high number of sign-ups to the amount of new and innovative features available in Eden Eternal. Players are quickly realizing that beyond the anime-inspired visuals, the game offers a robust and feature-rich MMORPG experience.”
Eden Eternal’s Key Features:
- Freely Swap Classes – In Eden Eternal, players are not restricted to just one class. Instead, freely swap between up to 15 unique classes.
- Extensive Player Towns – Work with your friends to create a bustling player town. Staff your buildings with NPCs, whose role is to aid in questing and upgrades. Explore other towns for additional merchant opportunities.
- Detailed Character Customization – Choose from a wide array of dyes to customize your wardrobe. Tailor your skills, talents, and specialization to suit your playstyle.
- Epic Dungeons & Bosses – Battle ferocious monsters of every shape and size. A diverse catalog of opponents lurk beyond every corner, especially in Eden Eternal’s variety of 1-man, 3-man and 5-man dungeons. Experience instanced dungeons or team up for an epic raid.