- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Elsword Enters Open Beta Testing
Otaku fans looking for a jolt of anime style gaming entertainment can now perk up as Elsword, the dynamic and vibrant manga-inspired massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) enters open beta testing and moves one step closer to commercial launch.
The first North American title from publisher Kill3rCombo, Elsword is a non-stop side-scrolling melee combat adventure set in a colorful comic book style world. The open beta period will run through May 4, 2011 and give players opportunity to check out the new client version.
Combining superior attack and movement with anime-style graphics, players participating in open beta testing can discover the following features:
- Fun for all – Experienced gamers as well as neophyte button-mashers can immediately jump into the game and pick-up the intuitive controls to defeat enemies or string together combos to deal devastating damage.
- Character development – In a novel approach to character customization, players can watch and hear their chosen character mature as their look evolves, fighting style progresses and voice changes.
- Dungeon battles – Either fighting solo or banding together in a party of up to four players, gamers are tasked with weathering fierce dungeon battles to defeat bosses and level up.
To sign up to play and for more information, please visit: http://www.elswordonline.com/.