- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Ether Saga Odyssey is now live
Perfect World Entertainment today announced that the latest chapter in the Ether Saga story, Ether Saga Odyssey, is now live in North America. Anyone can register for this free-to-play online adventure game and begin playing Ether Saga Odyssey at eso.perfectworld.com.
Marking another step in Perfect World Entertainment’s strategy to expand their fan base, Ether Saga Odyssey, features new content that a younger audience can enjoy while enhancing the online gaming experience for players of all ages.
Ether Saga Odyssey is a MMO game dedicated to create a social platform for players to build lasting friendships and give players a unique experience to enjoy free-form wrestle and play. Along with collecting monster cards for dynamic transformations, the game features a robust pet training system that unites hundreds of players worldwide to battle alongside their very own pet friends while fulfilling their earthly mission to restore peace to the heavenly realm.
“After many months of hard work, we’re extremely proud to see Ether Saga Odyssey live and offer content that is safe and fun for kids to play, yet also exciting and challenging for players of all ages,” said Aaron Potter, Product Manager for Ether Saga Odyssey. “We especially thank our fans for their support as we continue to build this remarkable Ether Saga universe. The feedback we received from Ether Saga fans who have been highly anticipating this moment has helped us create a truly one of a kind experience for gamers of all skill sets.”