- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Fallout: New Vegas X360 replacement update soon
According to a lot of reports, the latest Fallout: New Vegas X360 patch was causing system crashes and rendering game saves unplayable. Bethesda has finally figured out what the problem was and promises to issue a new patch pretty soon. X360 owners should be patient and decline the update till the new one is live!
“Regarding the Xbox 360 update, we’ve discovered a solution to the issue that’s causing problems with game saves,” a statement on the Bethesda Blog read. “We’ll be hosting a replacement update on Xbox Live as soon as humanly possible.
“If you haven’t grabbed the New Vegas update on 360 today, we recommend you decline the update until the new one is live. We’ll be sure to let you know when it’s up.”