- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 4 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 4 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 4 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 4 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 4 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 5 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 5 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 5 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 5 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 5 years ago
Gameforge Announces New Online Action-Adventure Sphira: Warrior’s Dawn
Gameforge, the leading European publisher and developer of free-to-play online games, today announced a new client-based massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), Sphira: Warrior’s Dawn. Developed by renowned Chinese studio Linekong, Sphira: Warrior’s Dawn will challenge gamers to fight for their honor and glory against hordes of brutal enemies in over 1,400 fantasy quests.
“Gamers have come to rely upon Gameforge for quality browser-based MMOs with rich gameplay options, extensive content and compelling storylines,” said Holger Biebinger, Vice President MMO. “With Sphira: Warrior’s Dawn, we are excited to introduce all new audiences to an action-packed MMORPG that will impress players around the world with its stunning Western art style, gripping storyline and challenging team battles.”
Featuring rich, detailed landscapes and impressive graphics, Sphira: Warrior’s Dawn takes place on the frontlines of a war that has spanned eons between three hostile empires. Players will confront mythical creatures and meet Sphira, the Goddess of Fate, who will lead them on their path to becoming a legendary warrior.
- Complete more than 1,400 quests and numerous mini-games
- Band together with the guild system and engage in player versus environment and player versus player battles
- Explore picturesque environments including: swamps, forests, jungles, desert, ruins, and the cursed lands
- Move through the game via automatic travel system and portals
- Compete in challenging arena tournaments
- Battle through numerous stages in dungeons, big arenas, and more
- Join the fray in one of 12 guilds, each fighting for supremacy
Sphira: Warrior’s Dawn is scheduled to release in English in the United States and United Kingdom, and German speaking countries in late 2011. It will be available in France, Spain and Italy in Early 2012.