- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 6 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 6 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 6 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 6 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 6 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 6 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 6 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 6 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 6 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 6 years ago
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer is a promising hack ‘n’ slash indie game
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer is an upcoming PC hack ‘n’ slasher, that will be released via Steam sometime in May. The game is developed by the indie Dead Mage Studio team, with the help of Fanfazar Game Studios. Dead Mage Studio released a trailer for the game and we were quite impressed with it. It may not be as polished as -let’s say- GoW3 but keep in mind that this is an indie game. You can view the trailer after the jump!
Garshasp will be released exclusively to the PC. The graphics quality is configurable but at least, a Shader Model 2.0-class graphics card is required. The game will run on any modern processor, but a dual-core (or more) CPU is recommended. The game uses mostly in-house developed technology, along with industry standard technologies including the open source graphics rendering engine OGRE3D and the game physics simulation engine Nvidia PhysX.