- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Gatling Gears hits XBLA today
Shooter fans, get ready for Vanguard Games’ latest top-down action packed shooter, Gatling Gears. The game is already available to XBLA and will be released shortly to PSN (or at least when the service gets back online). Gatling Gear features visually stunning environments, 30 unique areas and full online or offline co-op modes. Gatling Gears will cost you 1200 Microsoft Points and you can view its lauch trailer after the jump!
It’s up to gamers to take on the role of Max Brawley and suit up in his Gatling Gear mech to embark on an epic mission through 30 unique areas to save the planet and defeat the Empire in full online or offline co-op modes. Though you’re fighting together for the greater cause, you’ll compete for score and leaderboard prowess as you battle to collect the gears left behind by the foes you’ve turned into scrap metal. Each gear will bring you closer to earning cool upgrades for your Gatling Gear mech.
Still hungry for more? Test your ability to stay alive with Survival mode, an arena-based battle where you go head-to-head with enemy forces in 10 rounds of pure chaos. Complete your objective with or without a friend by bobbing and weaving through thousands of bullets from enemy tanks and soldiers and dodge or maneuver out of the way of homing missiles, flame-throwers and cluster bombs, while protecting a core natural resource.
Gatling Gears is developed by Amsterdam-based Vanguard Games in partnership with EA Partners.