- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Gladiator Begins Demo Hits PSN
Zen United and PQube announced that the demo for Gladiator Begins is now available to download via PlayStation Network today. The game is slated for release on May 27th for PSP. Gladiator Begins is an action RPG and arena fighter from Japanese developers Acquire that features deep customization options and strong RPG elements.
Gladiator Begins features:
- A huge story mode as you battle your way from humble slave to mighty Gladiator.
- Choose from hundreds of weapons and forge your own unique fighting style to take down opponents.
- Battle your way around ancient Rome in one-on-one, team-based and epic historic battles – taking on all comers from barbarians to wild animals.
- Unique battle system that allows you to target individual body parts to disarm your opponent and use their equipment for your own gain.
- Fight, not just to win, but to entertain! Attract the attention of Rome’s ruling class and unlock special events!
- Enhance your experience with FREE DLC, including characters and weapons from over 200 individual items.