- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Global Agenda Patch 1.42 coming today
Hi-Rez Studios announced that a new patch for Global Agenda will be released today. This patch will update your game’s version to 1.42 and includes several bug fixes and improvements. The patch will also include updates to the game to support new features in the future. Moreover, the Global Agenda Servers are expected to be down today from approximately 11:00 a.m. until as late as 5:00 p.m. US Eastern Time (17:00 to 22:00 GMT). You can view the highlights of this patch after the jump.
Major Highlights since Version 1.42
Device and Skill Changes:
- Spring Stealth had its jump height increased.
- Jump to Jetpack Time was changed from 0.3 seconds to 0.2 seconds for Hands Free and Combat jetpacks.
Dome City Changes:
- The Rare Goods Vendor has arrived in Dome City and is selling new dyes and flair, as well as rare items and pets. The Rare Goods Vendor’s offerings may change from day to day.
- Added Focus Repair Arm to Robotics Advanced Gear vendor in Uncommon and Rare qualities.
- Display of Sale Pricing Improved.
- Item Profiles from the Skill shop are now available for Agenda Points as well as Tokens.
- New, yet-to-be-announced functionality and content is being pre-loaded.
Game Play Changes:
- New Flair Drops from Recursive Colony bots in Dome Defense and Sonoran Raids (Juggernaut Helm, Recursive Android, Recursive Soldier)
- Dismantler’s cutting laser now has a chance on hit to burst Perfect Target bubbles.
- Initial changes to tutorial functions (more coming in future patches)
- Normalized sellback prices for T5 dyes. Vendor credit price was reduced significantly in some cases.
Bugs Fixed in Version 1.42
- Consumables Resources Vendor bug fix: Users can now purchase multiple quantities of Element 212 again.
- Fixed bug where users could not purchase from CyberCuts and DNA Reconstruction vendors.
- Fixed bug in which some weapons that you could previously sell back to the vendor for credits could not be sold.
- Fixed issue where some players could get stuck unable to accept quests required to enter the Sonoran Desert. The guard at the gate in the Transport Area should now provide the starter quest to the chain for characters that haven’t yet completed it.
- Breach – Himalayan Point – Extended the facility’s forcefield to prevent players from getting through during setup time