- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising Release Date Announced
Heatwave Interactive today announced that its Roman mythology MMO, Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising, will be launched in North America on June 21st. Heatwave also revealed the game’s head-start program and bonus items available to fans who pre-order the game at retail and through digital channels.
“The launch of Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising is only the beginning for our players,” said Anthony Castoro, Heatwave CEO and Co-Founder. “The development team will continue to build upon the game’s authentic Roman mythology experience by expanding the Ancestral Estates and introducing new content almost immediately. We would like to thank the thousands of Closed Beta Testers for their tireless work and candid feedback. Now that Gods & Heroes is Feature Complete, the team has turned its focus on polish and performance in support of our launch.”
Players who pre-order Gods & Heroes will have access to the game a week early, beginning on June 14, 2011. In addition to early access, those that preorder the game at retail or online will unlock the Tunic of the Gods bonus power early and receive an exclusive marble statue to decorate their in-game estate.
In Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising, gamers take on the role of a Demigod and celebrated hero of the Roman army. These brave warriors set out on a quest for vengeance against an ancient enemy, the Telchine gods, who have returned to topple the empire and avenge their defeat at the hands of the Olympian gods. While battling in the midst of Roman landmarks and legendary scenery, players will also experience:
- Fully Customizable Estates –The Hero’s goal is to regain the power of the gods and rebuild their Ancestral Estate. Players can customize their estate with new buildings and structures that affect how their army of minions levels up and gains new powers and bring rare objects and resources back to their estate by completing quests throughout the game.
- Unique Squad-Based Minion System – Players can build their own squad of minions that level up with them. From fellow Roman soldiers to mythological creatures, squad members are earned, awarded and purchased as players progress through the game.
- Intense Combat Action – Expect intense combat where heroes will wield an arsenal of weapons and the powers of the gods themselves to perform combat moves which can be linked together, including dramatic finishing moves for intense battle sequences