- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising Subscription Pricing Revealed
Heatwave Interactive revealed today the pricing subscription for their upcoming MMORPG, Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising. Gods & Heroes will be available at retail on June 21 and those who purchase it will receive one month of included playtime with the game. From then on, one-month subscription will cost you $9.99. Lower prices can be achieved by purchasing three/six month, a year or lifetime subscriptions.
The three month subscription will cost you $27.99, whereas the six month subscription will cost you $54.99. A year of playtime on the other hand will cost you $99.99 and the lifetime subscription will cost you $199.99.
Executive Producer and Heatwave CEO, Anthony Castoro said:
“Based on the feedback from our beta players, we feel that this pricing further makes Gods & Heroes an attractive choice for MMO fans.”
Additionally, the press release reads:
Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising is a full-scale MMORPG that immerses players into a universe of authentic Roman myth and legend. Players take on the role of a Demigod and celebrated hero of the Roman army who sets out on a quest for vengeance against an ancient enemy. While battling in the midst of Roman landmarks and legendary scenery, players can build and command their own squad of minions, customize their massive estate, combat mythological creatures, and unleash an arsenal of weapons.