- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 6 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 6 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 6 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 6 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 6 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Infinity Blade Update coming this week
Chair Entertainment revealed that their incredible iOS game, Infinity Blade, will receive a huge update this week. Infinity Blade is an amazing slice ‘em up that uses the Unreal Engine. Those that have purchased the game will have the opportunity to enjoy the multiplayer mode of this game this Thursday, as the company will release Infinity Blade: Arena.
Moreover, players will also receive a Survivor Mode, in which players will have to survive against an endless legion of Titans.
This update will also add new seasonal helms and more than two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets.
Infinity Blade is out now on iPhone and will only cost you £3.49.