- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
It’s Official – Wii 2 (Project Cafe) will be revealed at this year’s E3
It was to be expected. As we stated earlier, there is no smoke without fire. The fact also that Shigeru Miyamoto didn’t deny anything when he was asked by EDGE shows that Nintendo was indeed under the development of a new console. And it’s now official. Wii 2, currently codenamed as Project Cafe, is coming, will be launched in 2012 and will be revealed at this year’s E3.
In a note published today alongside its 2011 financial statement, Nintendo has officially confirmed what we all already knew. Nintendo plans to show a playable model of the new system, and announce further details, at the E3 game show in June.
This new console from Nintendo is rumoured to feature a custom IBM PowerPC CPU with three cores, a GPU from the ATI R700 family with a shader unit at version 4.1, and at least 512Mb of RAM. There is also word that the system will come with a controller that houses its own HD touch-screen