- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Lineage 2 Goddess of Destruction Update Announced
NCsoft celebrates the 7th anniversary of the Lineage franchise with the announcement of the latest chapter in the Lineage II saga, Goddess of Destruction, a sweeping change to the series that revolutionises core gameplay and offers vastly improved content throughout the game.
Players will now encounter a world in the midst of devastation caused by Shilen, the Goddess of Destruction, and her followers. As impending doom approaches, the races of Aden have joined forces with a nearly extinct race of Giants, who have shared their powers to aid the fight against Shilen. As a result, this epic battle causes sweeping changes to the land, affecting every character in profound ways.
- Combat: Following the 4th Class transfer, an entirely new set of skills becomes available that offer updated graphics and animations that result in a stylish and strategic combat experience.
- Content: With more than 30 new hunting grounds, 60 new raid bosses and more than 400 new weapons and armour pieces, Lineage II: Goddess of Destruction offers the largest content update ever. Players have 14 new levels to explore from 85-99, with new found powers to use on their way to the top.
- Classes: The Goddess of Destruction has vastly changed the world, requiring new heroes to awaken at level 85. High-level characters will evolve into one of eight new classes, featuring exciting new skills and abilities to use as they face Shilen and her minions.
- Convenience: This massive update revamps seven years worth of content meaning that Lineage II players will enjoy a greatly improved levelling curve, new starting zone for all players, better item drop rates, and a myriad of other changes to improve the overall fun and convenience of the game. We are also excited to exclusively announce the addition of instance based clan housing, which will offer 200 instances that are renewed on a monthly basis.
Goddess of Destruction is a free update to existing players releasing later this year, and will be available as an all-new retail box as well as a digital SKU for players looking to join the game with additional value and incentives