- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 6 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 6 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 6 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 6 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 6 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Lords Of Football Announced for PC, PS3 and X360
Geniaware announced today a 3D football lifestyle game that is being developed for current generation consoles and PC. Lords Of Football is basically a football game sim or to be more precise, a football team manager strategy game. Player will have to manage their team and train it to achieve its ultimate goal . Moreover, you will be able to manage footballers in every aspect of their lives, in and out of work. It’s ‘The Sims’ meets ‘Football Manager’. You can read the complete press release after the jump.
(London: 16th May, 2011) Geniaware, one of the largest fully independent video game developers in Italy, today announces Lords of Football, a pick-up-and-play football lifestyle game set in a fully explorable 3D world, which is being developed for next-generation console and PC.
In Lords of Football you take on the role of first team manager in a strategic game of exploration, creativity and balancing human resources. For the first time ever the game play sees you manage footballers in every aspect of their lives from time out socialising at the pub to team tactics and on-pitch performance.
Played in first person ‘God’ mode, gameplay includes the day-to-day planning and maintaining of the club’s training sessions. You also manage the psychological aspects of each individual footballer nurturing a more realistic relationship that comes with being a professional football manager. The advanced AI system delivers lifelike character types and face-to-face dialogue with your players. These exchanges can take place throughout the 3D world and during matches.
Lords of football offers revolutionised casual gameplay and deep customisation tools to simulate life in and out of work. You can lead a team of footballers both on and off the pitch and live the dream with true-to-life football personalities who demand training, leadership and recreational entertainment to keep them motivated.
You must create tactical strategies, keep press and supporters happy, track each footballer’s lifestyle habits, deal with the president’s transfer market issues and much more. Lords of Football will demonstrate what effectively happens during the life of a club with all of the people involved.
Claudio Giacopazzi, General Manager at Geniaware, said: ‘Lords of football is being developed to open up the football genre through innovative gameplay solutions. We aim to entertain a wide audience providing a new approach to the football video game in a way not seen before in a sports title’.