- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Marvel vs Capcom 3 to have less than 20 characters?
Following is a screen capture from Marvel vs Capcom 3 at E3 2010. Click to make it bigger.
Judging by the number of spaces on the character select grid, it seems likely that Marvel vs Capcom will have at most 20 characters.
The outer left and right rows are crossed out because of the way they intersect with the Profile panes. The bottom row is crossed out because of the text that sits over it and the top row because it wouldn’t be balanced with the bottom row.
Capcom is way too good of a developer to have a poorly laid out character select screen so that leaves us with a maximum of 20 characters. Unless, they have a super grid they are hiding from us?
Stay tuned to Das Reviews for more great gaming news, previews and reviews.