- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Me Monstar: Hear Me Roar coming to PS3 and PSP next week
Master Shoo announced the forthcoming release of Me Monstar: Hear Me Roar! Roaring, slashing, burping and vomiting its way onto the onto the PlayStation Store next week; the minis game will be available on both PlayStation 3 and PSP. You can view a trailer after the jump!
Developed by Cohort Studios, Me Monstar: Hear Me Roar! is a single player arcade style action game where the player takes control of a Monster during their rites of passage to become a Monstar Guardian. The game takes place in a world formed from people’s dreams and imagination; where farts are deadly weapons and Fear is your enemy. As a monster embarking upon their rites of passage to become a MONSTAR; feed on Dreams, beat the opposition and grow in power to do battle with the invading Fears and Nightmares!
Under the watchful eye of Master Shoo; punch, fart, and holler your way through 30 rip-roaring stages. Unfortunately, it will also be Cohort Studios’ last title, as the company just closed down a few days ago.
The game features::
- Claws – punches that now perforate your enemies
- Charge – sharpen your horns and launch into a turbo, fart-powered, head-butting frenzy
- Roar – unleash a verbal assault to cause complete moral indignation
- Vindaloonatic Curry – atomic blast that will clear the room and your belly
- Chunder Cheese – chain reaction projectile vomit
- Napalm Chilli – fiery burps a dragon would be proud of
- Hoots mon Haggis – utter invincibility
- Ice Scream – attracts all Dreams right to you