- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
MLB2K11 Patch v1.1 Released
2K Sports released the first, day-one patch, of MLB 2K11. This patch contains some serious fixes and will update your game’s version to 1.1. Seriously now, the changelist is huge. These are good news for all those Baseball fans out there. In case you’ve missed it, we have a Performance Analysis for this game. MLB 2K11 is a CPU bound game and won’t stress your high-end GPU, as a single GTX275 is sufficient for a great gaming experience. Read the complete patch changelist after the jump.
- Fix a crash that sometimes occurred when players were waiting at home plate
to celebrate with other teammates that are about to cross home plate.
- Fix a crash that would occur if there was an empty slot on the pitching
rotation screen and the user was changing through players on the playercard.
- Fix a soft hang when the user disconnects the controller during the coach’s
- Fix crash caused by players assigning or trading players on the DL.
- Fix a crash during the Postseason caused by the user adjusting lineups for
teams that were no longer playing.
- Fix problem where players signature batting or pitching animations were not
always being loaded.
- Fix problem where a hit ball would go through the pitching screen in Home
- Fix a problem that was preventing the adjusted ratings from being shown on
the pitcher’s pitch breakdown dialog accessed off the player card.
ONLINE & MLB Today
- Fix a crash when the host views a 2K Sports Profile and the client accepts a
game invite for a postseason match up.
- Fix a divergence when user play against each other twice with a user
entering then exiting another league between the 1st and 2nd match for any
- Fix problem caused by having created teams and downloading multiple living
season rosters and editing players on your team multiple times.
- Fix so the adjusted player ratings show on the player card within MLB Today
- Fix uncommon problem where the Dynamic Player Rating System could be
deactivated incorrectly on some days during the Minor League Postseason games.
- Fix bug where the user is unable to upload snapshots or video (they get an
“upload aborted” prompt when done uploading) when using the upload features from
the replay menu in any game mode.
- Fix a rare crash at the end of the draft when teams were signing players.
- Fix a bug on the trade notification dialog where the level of the
organization instead of the player was being displayed for each team. Everyone
was shown as being in the MLB instead of MLB, AAA, AA, or A.
- Fix problem where the AI was signing free agents to multi-year contracts
when they were only intended to cover a shortage due to a serious DL injury.
- Additional pages of information to the 2K Franchise Handbook to help players
understand the new features and functionality in Franchise Mode.
- Adjust text on the informational dialog that is shown the first time go to the Schedule screen to also explains the Hot/Cold icons and point the player to the new pages of information in the 2K GM Handbook.
- Fix problem with new pitcher draftee’s being given in appropriate potential
ratings based on their pitch arsenal.
- Improve the distribution of the player potential within the new draftee
class to ensure that years in the future the league has the correct balance of
- Adjusted the decrease for a pitcher’s fastball when they are declining in
their career. Greatly improves player regression for older pitchers.
- Fix problem where the player potential was not properly updating as player’s
declined near the end of the careers.
- Fix uncommon problem on the Postseason task list where the AI was not
properly automating the tasks when requested.
- Fix problem with contract amounts that was causing some low budget teams to
occasionally run out of money 10+ years into the franchise.
- Fix bug that was causing the AI to incorrectly resign position players that
had expired contracts even if the team had enough players at the position.
- Fix problem that caused left handed throwing players that were substituted
into the catcher role would catch the ball with their bare hand.
- Improve the transitions between animations when running on the base path.
- Fix uncommon problem that caused the base runner to run out of the base
- Fix a rare problem that had the pitcher come to bat with his fielding glove
still on his hand.
- Fix so catchers are now playing the proper cut/change direction animations.
- Fix problem where player would start to throw the ball but would not release
- Fix problem where AI backup players would sometimes run into the player
catching a fly ball.
- Fix to the AI throw intensity calculation so they chose an appropriate throw
based on the situation.
- Fix problems where the player would go part way through a wall while making
a catch or throw.
- Fix problem where the player was playing the incorrect wall climb for the
height of the wall.
- Improve the wall climb detection so wall climbs are more likely to play if
the ball is possibly playable.
- Fix problem that would sometimes cause the catcher to stand up to move
location between pitches.
- Fix uncommon problem where the catcher would not catch a pitchout from the
- Improve the cutoff man location and appearance. Sometimes the cutoff man
would twitch in location.
- Fix problems with diving tags not transitioning properly.
- Fix problem with the wrong player (Pitcher vs Catcher) was being selected on
bunts causing frequently missed plays.
- Fix for uncommon situations where the first baseman would not perform a
basestomp when they should.
- Fix problem where the Human Pitch Control Slider was incorrectly adjusting
the pitch accuracy calculation.
- Fix rare problem where a base runner would be moved to the next base when
the play ended.
- Fix problem where sometimes the substitution commentary would not play.
- Fixed an uncommon problem where the player would slide without playing an
animation to a location to make a catch.
- Fix a rare bug where the same batter comes to bat after the pitcher was
injured while on offense.
- Fix problem where are few pitcher’s gesture for the Splitter did not match
the art gesture shown.
- Fix problem where high stamina pitchers energy was not being calculated
- Fix problem where fastballs were incorrectly being limited to 99 MPH
- Fix an uncommon problem where the AI would attempt to steal to the base the
My Player was occupying.