- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 6 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 6 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 6 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 6 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 6 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 6 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 6 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 6 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 6 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 6 years ago
Das Most Anticipated First Person Shooter Games of E3 2010
After going through the list of games that will be shown at E3 this year I have put together my top 5 list of games I am looking forward to getting my hands on when they release. Although I do like the majority of the games on the list, unfortunately there have to be 5 of them that I want to play that much more and here they are.
Along side Gears of War 3, Epic games together with the People Can Fly development team are putting together what I think will be one of the most unique first person shooters in gaming history. On top of the commonplace futuristic setting the game takes place in, the gameplay is where the game really shines and has me very excited to play this game. The new gameplay mechanic is the Skill Shot, a system that gives the player more points for being creative in how they will dispatch their enemies, and after playing many games trying to make creative kills that gave me no points, this game is refreshing.
On the graphics side of things, the game looks really awesome and stands out by using brighter colors that make the world seem more alive and vibrant. Although there is very little information on this game as of now, I do look forward to what they bring to the table at E3 and I hope that they have more cool features to add to what they have put in the game than we know of. Bulletstorm is planned for a release sometime in 2011.