- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword Released + Demo
Paradox Interactive today announced that the highly anticipated open-world sandbox RPG Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword has officially launched and is now available on all leading digital distribution platforms for $14.99. To celebrate, a launch trailer and the demo have also been released. You can view its trailer after the jump!
With Fire and Sword, the third stand-alone title in the acclaimed Mount & Blade series, gives players the freedom to decide who both their allies and enemies are as they create their own world inspired by Henryk Sienkiewicz’s 1884 cult classic novel “With Fire and Sword.” Players will plan tactical takeovers, scheme which castles to siege, and battle rival armies with traditional weapons found in previous Mount & Blade titles, as well as newly introduced firearms such as muskets and pistols. With plenty of new quests for players to partake in and a deep, immersive campaign mode, Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword continues the tradition of giving players an open-world experience like no other.
- Enhanced siege mechanics: storm the castle, blow up the walls, bribe an officer or poison the well/food to get past the defenses!
- New army and castle/town upgrade system
- The addition of firearms and explosives
- 15 new multiplayer maps and a new multiplayer mode, Captain Team Deathmatch in which players will command a squad of soldiers
- A setting based off the cult novel “With Fire and Sword” (1884) by Nobel- prize winner Henryk Sienkiewicz
- Multiple endings for high replay-ability
The game is a stand-alone game created by the independent developers Sich Studios together with Taleworlds Entertainment based on the Mount&Blade: Warband engine. Download the Mount&Blade: With Fire and Sword demo here!