- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
New patch and DLC for The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom
Ubisoft released a new patch for Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom. This patch introduces a new cooperative mode available for all players. Along with this patch release, Ubisoft also announced a new DLC pack. This fourth DLC pack called Settlers 7: The Two Kings will bring 3 new maps as well as new items to the Settlers experience and is already available for purchase at UBIShop and online retailers for a suggested retail price of £3.99. You can view the full patch and DLC details after the jump!
The patch will be implemented for all players and for free. It allows all Settlers 7 Players to play all existing maps in a new cooperative mode:
- Allies can donate sectors to the team partner
- Allies can send resources and goods to the team partner
- Allies share technologies with the team partner
- Allies share tradeposts with the team partner
- Allies share victory points and all calculations, that count towards gaining victory points
The fourth Settlers 7 DLC pack brings 3 new maps, including 2 maps specifically designed for the new cooperative mode:
- Tower Island: This is a menacing place, where four rulers challenge each other. The island is dominated by the central Tower of Tandria. Gaining access to the tower may be key to your success. Distances to your opponents are very short, so keep an eye on your defence.
- Throne of Tandria – In this realm two teams compete for the Throne of Tandria. There are different starting conditions, so adapt your strategy according to your position. One Ruler has access to plenty of fertile building ground, but has only few mines in his reach. The other ruler has access to plenty of mines, but only limited fertile ground.
- Forest Realm – The Forest Realm is located in a wide open mountain valley marked by thick forests and very spacious meadows. Two kings face each other on opposing sides of the valley. The king-sized home sectors are characterized by central marketplaces, where you can increase your wealth.