- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Panzer Command: Ostfront Map Maker Tutorial 3
Matrix Games and Black Hand Studios released the third tutorial video in a series on the powerful map maker feature coming with Panzer Command: Ostfront, which is scheduled to release on May 9th. The latest video details the wide variety of options any map creator has when placing trees and vegetation on their map to make a vivid, realistic battlefield.
Erik Rutins, Director of Product Development at Matrix Games, said “Things are getting very exciting in the Panzer Command: Ostfront camp and pretty soon newcomers to the series will get a hands try at commanding panzers of their own! Stay tuned over the next few weeks; we have a lot of big news planned for Ostfront.”
Panzer Command: Ostfront will replace both Panzer Command: Winterstorm and Panzer Command: Kharkov and will include all the content from the previous two releases as well as new content. Registered owners of Panzer Command: Kharkov will receive a FREE download copy of Panzer Command: Ostfront.