- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Parasite announced for the PC
The Domaginarium announced today the first part of their third person trilogy, called Project N. The first part is called Parasite and is powered by the Unreal technology. Parasite is an action/adventure and according to its press release, it will combine elements of third person shooting, melee combat, puzzle solving, randomization and freedom of choice. The game will also feature multiple endings. The game is slated for a Q2 2011 release, exclusively to the PC.
05.12.2011– May 13th 2011 – The first entry in the Project N trilogy, set on the space station known as UDM Barracuda, is the debut project of independent video game developer The Domaginarium and, after months of development, is being announced to the gaming community. Parasite is an action/adventure title that follows the steps of an unnamed woman that escaped a facility, and now finds herself facing a new and dangerous treat.
Powered by Unreal Technology, Parasite takes place right in the middle of the trilogy storyline. After being a victim of the horrendous experiments being run in a secret place, the protagonist manages to escape, but crashes in a space station where strange events have taken place. She must fight her way to survival and try to find a way out of that place, either by herself or with the help of the survivors of the UDM Barracuda. On this setting, Parasite will combine elements of third person shooting, melee combat, puzzle solving, randomization and freedom of choice. The video game will also feature multiple endings and events branching based on player choices, as well as mechanics that will avoid unnecessary player punishments.
Parasite is currently under development by independent video game developer The Domaginarium, and will be released for Microsoft Windows® on the second semester of 2011. Some features mentioned on this press release may not make it to the final version of the game.