- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Portal 2 beta Authoring Tools released
So you’ve finished Portal 2 and there is nothing to test your skills? Worry no more, as Valve released today the beta version of their Authoring Tools for Portal 2. This basically means that with these tools, you will be able to create your own maps -both single player and co-op. Additionally, you will be able to create skins, models, sound effects and music.
The Authoring tools contain the Source Engine Editor that is called Hammer. No no, this has nothing to do with the well known DJ and producer from the trance duo ‘Hammer & Bennett’. Hammer is simply an updated version of Faceposer, the SDK tool that was used to produce choreographed sequences for the Source engine.
Can’t wait to see what the fans will come up with. A free-of-charge DLC will also be released this Summer for all three platforms.