- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Pro Cycling Manager: Tour de France 2011 Races onto PC this Summer
Pro Cycling Manager: Tour de France 2011, the latest edition of the popular sports game series, was revealed today by producer Focus Home Interactive. You’ll find the first screenshots of the game after the jump. If you are a fan of bicycling, you should check them out. The game will be released exclusively to the PC this Summer.
The following three exclusive screenshots show off some of the top features, like the improved 3D engine that powers these realistic races. New cyclist models of various shapes have been designed, reflecting the real-life stature and riding style of each competitor. The environments boast more varied scenery, landscapes, and tracks than ever before.
While looks are important, the real meat of the game is still the management aspect, which is now more detailed than ever. The user interface has been streamlined for easier reading, while still offering more precise interactions with the team’s cyclists and sponsors. Sponsorship management is richer and more in-depth, and each cyclist’s performance during a competition will directly impact their salaries and sponsors’ offers. To keep things interesting, the updated AI presents fierce completion with plausible, unpredictable behavior in the pack, during breakaways, in sprints, and other highlights of the race.
The fan-favorite level-editor is back, letting creative players design their dream race! It has been updated with a broad range of new scenery objects and new effects to create new races with an even higher level of detail!
With a wide range of new features, tweaks and upgrades, the game still stays faithful to the spirit of the series. Pro Cycling Manager: Tour de France 2011 is sure to please cycling and sports management fans when it arrives on PC this summer!