- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 4 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 5 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 5 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 5 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 5 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 5 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 5 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 5 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 5 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 5 years ago
Race07 expansion packs announced
The Swedish game development company SimBin Studios AB today announced that its award winning PC racing game “Race07” will get 5 different expansion packs. The theme based expansion packs are a tribute to the lively community of the game, as they focus on highly requested content from the fans. The expansion packs will be released over the coming months at a price point between five and ten Euro/USD each. The first pack is completely free of charge!
The first expansion pack is named “Formula RaceRoom” and it includes the high powered Formula RR, SimBin’s fastest car to date, and three layouts on a new and highly detailed version of Hockenheim Ring. More information and the official release date will be announced soon. This pack is exclusive to RaceRoom Online members and is completely free of charge, sign up and receive it upon release.
“Race07 was a milestone in SimBins racing history. The game has an active community of more than half a million gamers worldwide. The release of these five final expansion packs is a tribute to our fans and marks at the same time the end of our old racing engine. Besides concluding the RACE 07 saga, SimBin is currently developing a much anticipated title based on its brand new engine, much more about this will be announced later this year. Now its time to say thank you to our RACE07 community, so we hope you will enjoy the new content as it is based upon your feedback and wish list.” comments Henrik Roos, CEO of SimBin Studios AB.