- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Realm of the Titans – Nevetira showcase video
Aeria Games has released a new Hero Showcase for Realm of the Titans, its upcoming Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) title, originally inspired by Defense of the Ancients. In Realm of the Titans, two teams of five players each vie for control of a dynamic map. Adaptability and teamwork are vital for ultimate victory in this tightly focused action strategy title. You can view her video showcase after the jump.
Every playable hero in Realm of the Titans has a unique skill set, which defines their best gameplay style. Nevetira is a master of weather manipulation, largely learned as a survival tactic from her harsh upbringing in a remote mountain village, grimly located at the center of the region’s most severe weather patterns. The video shows off Nevetira’s skills using battle footage taken during the game’s recent Alpha Test.
Nevetira’s ability to manipulate lighting and wind were essential to surviving her tumultuous childhood and now make her an excellent ranged nuker on the battlefield.