- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Red Johnson’s Chronicles out now on PSN
Lexis Numérique announced today the release of Red Johnson’s Chronicles. This original investigation/adventure game is now downloadable on PlayStation Network for £7.99.
As private detective Red Johnson, you will have to explore, find, analyze and use clues that will lead you to the truth in a game of stunning locations. Question suspects, spot their lies, push them over the edge and, when necessary confront them in breathtaking action scene. To reach key pieces of evidence however, you’ll have to engage your grey matter and crack original puzzles that perfectly fit the script.
In Red Johnson’s Chronicles you will have to question the inhabitants of Metropolis, capital of crime. From the mysteriously funky informer to the enigmatically fragile escort girl, up to the lazy policeman, the Ice-Queen of social relations, the well informed hobo and the crime genius, there are more than enough suspects to keep you busy. Each will play a crucial role in the tricky case you have to solve. The most hated man in town has been murdered in the city. Your investigation will lead you to many leads, some more valuable than others.
A quick brain and quicker fists will be your best assets. Luckily, you are not alone: If asked, Saul, your apparently selfless informer, will kindly give you useful hints. Use your many tools at your disposal in your HQ: evidence analyzer, evidence comparator, crime files, phone book and much more.
In an adventure/investigation spanning eight to ten hours, you’ll discover a world in which everything is dark, sharp and deadly; even the humor. Players will be able to take part in multiple dialog options, with instinct being the key to obtain the answers you seek. Be aware when discussing with strangers: the funniest reply isn’t always the most inappropriate.