- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
The Retro Duo is Back in Full Force! 3.0
Turning back the clock around 20 years ago, we see young boys huddled around the CRT television watching as someone plays the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), and a few years later the Super Nintendo (SNES). Do you remember those days?
I bet you do! Well, we here at DasReviews are happy to announce the revamp and availability of the Retro Duo 3.0! For those of you who do not know the Retro Duo, let me take a moment to explain what this is. This system is platform for playing your old NES and SNES games, hassle free!
he RetroDuo works with most NES and SNES games including imports from Japan, and will accept all 16-bit controllers, and is specially designed to hold your cartridges firmly in place.
The Retro Duo has a super sleek design, giving it a low profile in your area. What is even more impressive with the design is the venting of the hardware. This specialized venting system is specifically designed so that your Retro Duo wont over heat. This is important because we know how people love to over play these bad boys. So what are you waiting for? Get back into the classics with the Retro Duo 3.0!