- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 6 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 6 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Review – Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Arcade FightStick – Limited Edition
This is for all my Marvel vs Capcom people. Hori just released their limited edition Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Arcade FightStick for the PS3. The Xbox 360 stick was released right after. Here at DasReviews, we take the time to check out these sticks so that you guys can get a closer look at why you’ll want one.
We took out the Fight Stick and immediately felt it’s presence. Everything from the feel to the weight makes this stick optimal for gaming. The USB plug in makes it quick and easy for your PS3, 360, or PC with no latency. We also loved the handy Turbo function / toggle switch for L stick and D-Pad. What really sets this stick apart is the limited edition skin and color to Hori’s popular VXSA.
With all of our favorite characters shown on this awesomely designed skin, what’s not to love about this FightStick? Go and check out the Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Arcade FightStick for the Ps3 and the Xbox 360.