- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Rift 1.2 “The Spoils Of War” Coming May 10th
Trion Worlds announced that the second major update to its popular MMORPG Rift will hit servers on Tuesday, May 10th. In Rift 1.2 “The Spoils of War,” Trion will add Facebook integration, a new type of instanced content called a “Sliver,” additional zone events, and several in-game features, including a Looking-for-Group system, an additional role, and a Wardrobe.
With Facebook integration, players can open a rift from the Plane of Bragging Rights by updating their profiles with screenshots, YouTube video links, and Achievements directly from in-game. The update also introduces “Slivers,” 10-person raids that put players in alternate realities where invaders from the planes have “won” and Ascended must fight to set things right.
In advance of Rift 1.2, Trion is kicking things off today with the Spoils of War prelude. Earth and Fire rifts are opening unexpectedly all across Telara, spilling forth mysterious fragments of golden dragon eggs along with the usual monstrosities. Daily quests in Meridian and Sanctum offer special rewards to those Ascended who attempt to solve this planar conundrum.
Full list of Rift 1.2 Features:
- Facebook Integration – Post updates, screenshots, or Achievements from Telara directly to your Facebook profile!
- Looking for Group– Automatically form groups for dungeons, rifts, and group quests. Complete random expert dungeons for additional bonuses, both for the daily player and the weekend warrior!
- Wardrobe – Players can configure up to five outfit slots to choose between – look however you want, and break out those costume items.
- New Ascended Powers – Omen Sight (Guardian) and Quantum Sight (Defiant) reveal openings to Slivers and even more in the future.
- Additional Role – By popular demand, players can purchase a 5th role for even more class flexibility.
- Many UI Improvements –Auction House, Crafting, and Artifacts all receive useful new refinements.
New Content in Rift 1.2:
- Gilded Prophecy Sliver – Rift extends its support of 10-player raids to this new type of instance! Fight against Golden Maw cultists from another reality to prevent them from gaining relics of vast power.
- New Dynamic Content – Two new raid rifts, one new expert group rift, rifts specifically designed around rewarding crafters, and easier access to expert group rifts.
- New Zone Events:
- Planar Chill – Control strategic locations in Iron Pine Peak against planar onslaught
- Scourge of the Sands – Defend precious resources as they are moved to critical locations in Shimmersand Desert, then launch a counter attack
- An Eye for an Eye– Guardians and Defiants summon their respective champions in order to defeat the Colossi in this end-game brawl.