- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Scarlet Legacy coming to PC this Summer
GamesCampus.com and award-winning developer InterServ, announced today Scarlet Legacy. This new action MMORPG immerses players into a fantasy world where their quest is to save Princess Scarlet in a seamless and striking blend of eastern style mythos. The game is scheduled for release in Summer 2011.
Scarlet Legacy is a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes players through a journey of thousands of quests to save Princess Scarlet while utilizing the most effortless in-game mechanic on the market today! No more having to spend hours deciphering complex control combinations, players can just jump straight into the fray alongside their friends and enjoy.
“It is very exciting to bring gamers such a great spin on Eastern magic and mayhem,” said Kevin Kim, CEO at Games Campus. “Scarlet Legacy is a whole new take on the fantasy MMO genre and we’ll be looking forward to seeing how much gamers love our blend of game play, quests, equipment, and more.”
The game features an in-game engine that allows for a effortless system. This action MMORPG also boasts innovative technology that will allow players to spend more time questing, rather than just running aimlessly. The new “Auto-Pilot” fighting system allows players to have complete MMORPG-style control with a non-targeting combat system, giving the freedom of true control-driven and action-oriented game play.
“We are very happy to be working with Games Campus to bring Scarlet Legacy to the North American audience. Using InterServ’s latest proprietary 3D MMORPG engine which boasts the highest quality graphics and network efficiency, the development of Scarlet Legacy has been a labor of love,” said Sheree Tsao,CEO of InterServ. “We pledge to work closely with Games Campus to fine-tune our title to the needs and desires of North American players, and believe the game will be a great success with the strong support shown by Games Campus for their other titles.”