- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Shift 2: Unleashed temporary SLI/Crossfire workaround
As most SLI owners, we were disappointed when we found out that Slightly Mad Studios didn’t include any multi-gpu fixes in Shift 2: Unleashed’s first patch that was released yesterday. All hope is not lost though, as you can still use a temporary workaround that should fix both SLI/Crossfire scaling.
According to the developers, all you have to do -after patching the game- is to rename Shift 2: Unleashed’s executable filename to “AFR-FriendlyD3D.exe”. Nvidia users that don’t want to change the filename (or using the Steam version) can use the Nvidia Inspector tool to change the SLI mode for Shift 2: Unleashed to AFR2.
This is a temporary workaround till we get some proper SLI/Crossfire from Nvidia and AMD!