- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 952 days ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 966 days ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 971 days ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 975 days ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 980 days ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 1006 days ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 1007 days ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 1033 days ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 1034 days ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 1034 days ago
Silent Hill: Downpour PC version Up To Konami plus 6 new screenshots
So you’ve been wondering if Silent Hill: Downpour will hit the PC anytime soon? It could, according to the game’s creative director, although this decision is up to Konami. For the time being however, it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen. This is mainly due to cost of testing for the multitude of PC configs that needs to be done.
“We develop on PC for Unreal SDK, so a PC version is relatively easy. But It’s about the cost of testing for the multitude of PC configs, and distribution of a PC box retail version.So basically, it’s a cost benefit decision that comes down to the publisher. PC Silent Hill is Konami’s call.” said Silent Hill: Downpour’s creative director, Brian Gomez.
Konami Digital Entertainment also released a new batch of screenshots from the highly-anticipated survival horror game, Silent Hill: Downpour. The new assets illustrate even more spine-tingling moments from Silent Hill: Downpour that are sure to haunt players as KONAMI continues to unveil the deep and dark storyline of this latest Silent Hill thriller.
Making its return to “next generation” consoles this fall, Silent Hill: Downpour brings a completely original storyline, and all-new soundtrack as players find themselves stranded in the foggy, malevolent world of Silent Hill. S ilent Hill: Downpour starts as Murphy Pendleton, the game’s main character, finds himself lost and alone in the woods after his prison transport bus crashes near the town of Silent Hill. What happens after is up to the player as they traverse an all-new environment that is expansive, yet unsettlingly claustrophobic. Though the sleepy town may feel desolate and lonely, players must keep in mind that they are never truly alone in Silent Hill.
Silent Hill: Downpour is scheduled to release in fall 2011 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.