- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Skydive: Proximity Flight Announced
Gaijin Entertainment announced Skydive: Proximity Flight, a new multi-platform game currently in development. Inspired by the extreme sport of base-jumping and idea of human flight, Skydive: Proximity Flight puts players inside a wingsuit and uses motion-detection technology to give the power of unrestricted flight. Supported platforms and release dates will be announced in the coming months.
Using motion controllers, Skydive players will be able to fly through the air by simply waving their arms and maneuvering their bodies. Realistic graphics, precise sounds, and stunning aerial landscapes will provide an immersive and exhilarating skydiving experience. Skydive players can learn the mid-air tricks of professional skydivers and also make up their own tricks, either solo or with friends. Best of all, Skydive: Proximity Flight will make it possible for wide audience to enjoy the intense adrenaline rush of wingsuit flying—without the real-world safety risks.
- Enjoy total freedom during flight—it’s the closest you can come to flying like a bird
- See beautiful, real-world locations from a brand new vantage point. Realistic graphics, precise sound, and a total new skydiving experience make you feel like you’re really flying!
- Cope with unpredictable weather conditions that can impact your flight
- Try real aerial tricks or invent your own
- Different suits, characters and locations to enhance your Skydive experience
- Choose from different game options including free flight, challenges, and multiplayer modes
Skydive: Proximity Flight is planned for release on multiple platforms, released date to be announced later.