- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Sony’s Press Event will last 5 hours
Simply WOW. Sony announced today that their press conference at this year’s E3 will begin at 1am (BST – UK time) on Tuesday, June 7th. According to the company, the entire press event will last not one, not two… but five whole hours. We are really interested to see what Sony has to say in these five hours, although we can’t be sure if this whole press event will be broadcasted live.
In other news, Microsoft’s press conference will take place on Monday, 6th June at 6pm (BST – UK time). Microsoft will push their Kinect controller like never before and we kind of hope that MS will demonstrate some PC games this time around.