- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Soul Calibur 5 Officially Announced
More news coming from today’s Dubai showcase event that was held by Namco BANDAI. According to Hisaharu Tago, Soul Calibur’s Producer, Soul Calibur V will be a true sequel to the series and will be released in 2012 for PS3 and X360. The fifth iteration of the Soul Calibur series will take place 17 years after the events of the last one and will feature both returning characters and new ones.
According to the press release, this fifth part will feature new weapons, improved combos, great graphics and new, groundbreaking features. Which are basically what all die-hard fans and newcomers are looking for.
“The tale of Patroklos, son of Sophitia Alexandra, unfolds as his family’s destiny intertwines with the Soul swords. With the series revolutionary 8-way run, allowing for true 3D movement during matches, a refined battle system, and stunning graphics, Soul Calibur V will be the top game of 2012 for anyone looking for a knock-down, drag-out fight.”