- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 6 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
New Street Fighter X Tekken Arcade Sticks Review Now
They really are like Jordans.
I originally made that joke a few months ago, however it really does seem like they just love to push all these limited edition arcade sticks out in every flavor imaginable.
So yes, here we are again with another unboxing and review of the Street Fighter X Tekken Arcade Stick Pro Fightstick. See the quick unboxing action below:
So there you have it. Another day, another arcade stick.
If you are looking to find out more about the way of the warrior and want to either browse or buy arcade sticks, then just checkout the previous site and see everything there is in the world of quality arcade sticks.