- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Tekken X Street Fighter development hasn’t started yet
To be honest, it was to be expected. Although the progress with Street Fighter x Tekken is going well, the development of Namco’s version for this cross-over between these two franchises hasn’t started. That is according to Katsuhiro Harada, head of the Tekken series.
Namco Bandai held a showcase at Dubai. During that showcase, Harada revealed that he’s already working on a sequel to Tekken Tag Tournament and a full-length Tekken movie. As these two projects take most of his time, Harada and his team hasn’t started yet on the much-anticipated Tekken x Street Fighter game that is rumored to be released in 2012.
“We really haven’t started on Tekken X Street Fighter,” said Harada to the press at Namco Bandai’s Dubai showcase. “Things are going well with Street Fighter X Tekken and we’ll have more on that at E3. We hope you look forward to that.”
Let’s just hope that Namco will soon start on it, as we’d love to see the style and general gameplay of the game from Namco’s viewpoint.