- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 6 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Arcade Stick Review – XBOX 360 & PS3
Hello again fight fans,
After almost 10 years, we once again get to go blow to blow in one of the industry’s best fighting games.
As you know, I myself am a huge fighting gamer, though I must add, that I play to win, and winning means having the right tools. And as you read this, some of the must have tools right now are the new Hori Tekken Tag 2 Arcade Sticks.
Without a doubt, these arcade sticks are beastly, so now let’s take a look shall we, in the below video review for both the XBOX 360 & Ps3 versions of the Tekken Tag 2 arcade stick:
As you can see these things are beautiful, and even though I’ve got a ton of sticks, I have decided to buy the Hori Tekken Tag 2 Sticks as well, because if you are a fighter, then you just have to be well rounded.
These beastly sticks are available now in the above links, and once again are a limited edition as always.